W90B resin is used to create non-brittle and water-washable prints, which allow users to avoid pungent and harmful alcohol /IPA. Its very low viscosity allows for easy printing and easy cleaning. Furthermore, W90B has almost no odor and no volatile and irritating harmful substances, making it convenient to use at home or in the office. The W90B resin also features a short curing time, which allows printing to take place quickly and saves users time.
- Be sure to fully post-cure all parts of the print, including the bottom!
Cleaning: Just place the print in the water and shake it back and forth. Do not wash for more than 3 minutes.
- After cleaning the prints,use a hair dryer or high-pressure air gun to dry it.
- Do not place the w90b prints in water or humid environment.
Do not discharge the cleaned waste liquid into the sewer,please put it in the sun first,filter out the solidified material,and then discharge it.
▌ Cleaning and Post-curing
▌ User Reviews
- Prints are easily cleaned with water
- Good notched impact strength and elongation at break
- Almost odorless
- Newbie Friendly
- Comply with RoHS and SVHC(REACH) regulations
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，Nova3d，Peopoly，Phrozen，Epax，Creality，Zortrax, BIQU, QIDI, UNIZ, Flashforge, Voxelab, Longer, Uniformation etc. UV 395-410nm LCD resin 3D printer
All series of Anycubic，Asiga, Solus series, Miicraft, Kudo3d, Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 385-410nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Mechanical Properties
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||82D|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||35.66MPa|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM: D790-10||38.07MPa|
|Notched IZOD||ASTM: D256-10||16.5J/m|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||18%|