Click here to get it for 24 USD/kg！EU&US ONLY
EC51 is a standard ABS-Like 3d printer resin that can achieve fast printing, and it supports up to 0.2mm layer thickness 3d printing. EC51 resin 3d printed parts are easy to release from the FEP film, when adding supports, the fault tolerance rate is high and the supports are easy to remove, so the 3d printing success rate is high. It is a resin that is very friendly to novices.
▌ Printing Settings
- If white matter appears on the surface of the print, please increase the light-off delay time.
- Make sure the prints are evenly exposed to UV light. Both the front and back of the print should be cured.
Good mechanical strength
Friendly for novices
Components do not settle
The components in the EC51 resin liquid will not settle for a long time, and the printing results are stable and consistent.
EC51 resin is suitable for all mainstream LCD/MSLA/DLP 3d printers on the market, including RGB or Mono screen printers.
▌ Cleaning and Post-curing
- Cleaning tools: Soft brush or Ultrasonic cleaner or 2 in 1Wash Cure Machine
- Cleaning time: 30s
- Cleaning solvent: 95% Ethanol or IPA
- Post-curing light source: 385-405nm UV(40W)
- Post-curing time: 3min
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Mechanical properties
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||88-93D|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||42-54MPa|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM: D790-10||59-62MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM: D790-10||1.8-2.2Gpa|
|Notched IZOD||ASTM: D256-10||10.31J/m|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||8-11%|