PB81 is a plant-based resin that contains raw materials extracted and synthesized from soybeans. Plant-based resin is more conducive to the ecological environment, with good fluidity and high precision.
- If white matter appears on the surface of the print, please increase the light-off delay time.
- Post-curing in water is beneficial to alleviate prints deformation,post-curing time can be doubled in water.
- Make sure the prints are evenly exposed to UV light. Both the front and back of the print should be cured.
- Plant-based raw materials
- Sharp and clear details
- Good fluidity
- Easy to clean
- Broad adaptability
PB81 resin is suitable for all mainstream LCD/MSLA/DLP 3d printers on the market, including RGB or Mono screen printers.
▌ Cleaning and Post-curing
- Cleaning time: 30s
- Cleaning solvent: 95% Ethanol or IPA
- Post-curing light source: 385-405nm UV(40W)
- Post-curing time: 1min
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Mechanical properties
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||88-92D|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||36-53MPa|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM: D790-10||56-62MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM: D790-10||1.8-2.2Gpa|
|Notched IZOD||ASTM: D256-10||9.86J/m|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||6.5-8%|