Click here to get it for 12.5 USD/KG！EU&US ONLY
Click here to download the instruction manual
Click here to download the settings
PB81 is a plant-based resin that contains raw materials extracted and synthesized from soybeans. Plant-based resin is more conducive to the ecological environment, with good fluidity and high precision.
- If white matter appears on the surface of the print, please increase the light-off delay time.
- Post-curing in water is beneficial to alleviate prints deformation,post-curing time can be doubled in water.
- Make sure the prints are evenly exposed to UV light. Both the front and back of the print should be cured.
- Plant-based raw materials
Part of the raw material in the resin comes from soybeans, and it smells of a faint soybean oil fragrance. We are working hard to create a beautiful living environment.
- Sharp and clear details
After a lot of printing tests and repeated formulation optimization during the development stage, the PB81 resin can be compatible with RGB or Mono screen printers, and the prints can get clear and sharp details.
- Good fluidity
While ensuring that the prints are not so brittle, we optimized the viscosity of the resin, thereby reducing the rise and fall time of the build plate during the printing process, and speed up the printing.
- Easy to clean
PB81 resin liquid is easy to dissolve in cleaning agents such as alcohol or IPA. At the same time, low-viscosity liquids are not easy to accumulate in the gaps of the printed parts, which makes the cleaning process easier.
- Broad adaptability
PB81 resin is suitable for all mainstream LCD/MSLA/DLP 3d printers on the market, including RGB or Mono screen printers.
▌ Cleaning and Post-curing
- Cleaning tools: Soft brush or Ultrasonic cleaner or 2 in 1Wash Cure Machine
- Cleaning time: 30s
- Cleaning solvent: 95% Ethanol or IPA
- Post-curing light source: 385-405nm UV(40W)
- Post-curing time: 1min
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Mechanical properties
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||88-92D|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||36-53MPa|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM: D790-10||56-62MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM: D790-10||1.8-2.2Gpa|
|Notched IZOD||ASTM: D256-10||9.86J/m|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||6.5-8%|