LITLIQ TH50 resin is a nylon-like resin with excellent elongation at break and impact strength. Its transparent blue appearance makes it easy to observe the interior of the printed part. It is an ideal choice for printing industrial parts and figures. It's easy to use and great for newbies.
- Recommended layer height: 0.075mm
- Do not put prints in water or humid environment
- Excessive post-curing or low temperature will make prints brittle
- Do not apply too much force to the prints just after post-curing, it will take several hours for the prints to reach the mechanical properties they should have
- If you do not need to use the resin within 1 day, please pour it into a clean, light-shielded container and keep it tightly sealed. Do not mix the printed resin liquid with the unused resin to avoid contamination of the new resin
- 【Nylon-like】47% elongation at break and good impact strength, the strength is far superior to the mixed liquid printing parts of ordinary resin and flexible resin. The prints are tough but not soft, hard but not brittle, can be machined, and have a mechanical strength close to nylon 6.
- 【Fast Printing】Higher transmission depth, the recommended printing layer thickness is 0.075mm. The number of layers is reduced for fast printing.
- 【Suitable for beginners】The formula is optimized so that the bottom layer of the print sticks firmly to the platform. And the allowable exposure time range is large, and the fault tolerance rate is high. These factors improve the printing success rate.
- 【Internal Visibility】 The transparent blue color is easy to observe the internal structure of the part, and if there is any damage inside during use, you can tell at a glance.
- 【Wide range of application】 Suitable for most LCD and DLP resin 3D printers on the market.
- Industrial parts
- Hobby toys
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||80-82D|
|HDT (0.455MPa)||ASTM: D648-18||55℃|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||44MPa|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM: D790-10||60.8MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM: D790-10||1.5GPa|
|Notched IZOD||ASTM: D256-10||40J/m|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||47%|