This resin is not recommended for novice users. Please download the manual before use.
When failed printing with RESIONE setting probably needs to change the supports settings(See more details in RESIONE instruction) or increase the normal exposure time(Printers especially mono screen will have light decay).
Flexible prints are easily deformed during printing, so they need thicker and denser supports.
If the ambient temperature is lower than 25℃, please preheat the resin liquid before printing. And the print will lose its flexibility as the temperature drops.
For F69 prints with a thickness of more than 3mm, both the front and back sides need to be cured for more than 30 minutes when a post-curing box with 40W UV intensity is used. Fully post-cured prints are stronger, have a dry surface and are less likely to be scratched.
If you need a softer and faster rebound resin, please choose F80 resin.
F39 resin is a white flexible 3d resin.It has excellent tear strength and elongation at break, and prints are soft like rubber.
- As toughening agent: Mixing F69/F39/F39T resin with tough resin such as K/M58/M68/G217 can make the printed parts tougher, more durable, and not brittle for a long time.
- High elongation
- Easy to print
- Youtube:Andrew Sink
- FabHydro: Printing Interactive Hydraulic Devices with an Affordable SLA 3D Printer
- Prototypes of shoes
- Toy Figures
- Wearable devices
- Cushioning parts
- Airtight parts
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||60~75A|
|Tear strength||ASMT: D624-98||47.2KN/m|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||7.9MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.0MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||255.1%|
▌ The difference between F39, F69, F39T and F80
- Color:F39 is white, F69 is black, F39T is transparent,F80 is gum color
- Elasticity: F80 > F39 = F69 = F39T
- Tear strength: F80＜F39 = F69 = F39T
- F80 prints can remain soft at low temperatures, others will become hard