Some of the G217 resin you received from US warehouse may have "expired" because the item from the US warehouse is not shipped on a first-in, first-out basis. However, they can actually continue to be used normally for at least 1 year. If the date you received the goods has been less than 3 months from the expiration date, please provide the product photo and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org or online chat in shop, we will refund you 40% of the payment, you can use the goods normally, please don't worry, thank you.
If you still mind the expiration date of the G217 resin, we recommend you to buy this item in our Amazon US store.
G217 is a clear（slightly blue）, non-yellowing, tough resin. After sanding off the stratification on the surface of the prints, they will become completely clear.
- Mixed with F69/F39/F39T: Tough resin K/M58/M68/G217 can be mixed with F69/F39/F39T resin, which can make the printed parts tougher, more durable, and not brittle for a long time.
- Clear and not yellowing
- Youtube:Mighty Jabba's Collection
- Youtube:Geek Gaming Scenics
- Youtube: べにやのVlog
- Youtube: 3D-MPL
- Youtube: JAAK LAB
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
- Figures / Hobby Toys
- Special effects or scene models
- Artistic works
- Scientific research
- Transparent prototypes
Functional parts or assemblies
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||90D|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||65.3MPa|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM: D790-10||77.3MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||10.40%|
|Notched IZOD||ASMT: D256-10||30.78J/m|
|HDT (0.455MPa)||ASTM: D648-18||65℃|