FX60 resin is a black flexible resin. It has good fluidity, and the prints can still maintain a certain degree of flexibility and resilience at low temperatures, and the mechanical properties at room temperature are similar to rubber or TPU.
Flexible prints are easily deformed during printing, so they need thicker and denser supports
Do not apply too much force to the prints just after post-curing, it will take several hours for the prints to reach the mechanical properties they should have
- Youtube:The Scalemodeling Channel
- Youtube:The Scalemodeling Channel(Starting at 11:45, grind the flexible parts)
【Similar to TPU or rubber】 FX60 has a hardness of 60A, the print feels softer than rubber but harder than silicone. It has high elongation at break and good resilience, and can be repeatedly stretched, compressed and bent. Its mechanical properties are similar to TPU and rubber.
【Good fluidity】 The low viscosity of the liquid makes the resin reflow faster, reducing the waiting time before each exposure, thereby increasing the printing speed. At the same time, liquids with good fluidity are less likely to accumulate in the gaps, which makes the details of the prints clearer and sharper, and the prints are easier to clean.
【Low temperature resistance】 FX60 prints will not become hard and brittle like other resins even in the cold winter, but still maintain a certain degree of flexibility and resilience.
【High printing success rate】 Soft properties and low colorant concentration allow prints to adhere firmly to the build plate. And FX60 has a high exposure time error tolerance rate, these factors improve the printing success rate.
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Cleaning and Post-curing
- Cleaning tools: Soft brush or 2 in 1 Wash Cure Machine or Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Cleaning time: 3mins
- Cleaning solvent: 95% Ethanol or IPA
- Post-curing light source: 385-405nm UV(40W)
- Post-curing time: 4-6mins
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||58-62A|
|Tear strength||ASMT: D624-98||12.75KN/m|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||5.2MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.3MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||142%|