This resin is not recommended for novice users. Please download the manual before use.
When failed printing with RESIONE setting probably needs to change the supports settings(See more details in RESIONE instruction) or increase the normal exposure time(Printers especially mono screen will have light decay).
Flexible prints are easily deformed during printing, so they need thicker and denser supports.
If the ambient temperature is lower than 25℃, please preheat the resin liquid before printing. And the print will lose its flexibility as the temperature drops.
For F69 prints with a thickness of more than 3mm, both the front and back sides need to be cured for more than 30 minutes when a post-curing box with 40W UV intensity is used. Fully post-cured prints are stronger, have a dry surface and are less likely to be scratched.
If you need a softer and faster rebound resin, please choose F80 resin.
▌ Printing Settings
- Layer Height: 0.05mm
- Bottom exposure time: Default parameters for standard resins of machine brands*1.2
- Normal exposure time: Default parameters for standard resins of machine brands*1.2
F69 resin is a black flexible 3d resin.It has excellent tear strength and elongation at break, and prints are soft like rubber.
F69 is compatible with all mainstream LCD/MSLA/DLP resin 3D printers on the market, including monochrome screens or 4K/6K/8K screens.
【Tear resistance】 Tear Strength: 47.2KN/m. It has better tear strength than other flexible resins, which means that the prints will not be easily torn during use.
【High elongation】 Elongation at Break: 255%. This can fully ensure that the prints are not easily broken during repeated bending and stretching.
【Soft like rubber】Shore Hardness:60~75A. The prints is very soft at a temperature above 20°C, but the lower the temperature, the harder it will become.It will become very hard and impact resistant at 5°C.
【As toughening agent】Mixing F69/F39/F39T resin with tough resin such as K/M58/M68/G217 can make the printed parts tougher, more durable, and not brittle for a long time.
- Youtube:Azrach Collections
- Youtube:それつくちゃんねる / SoreTsuku
- Youtube: Hobbyist Life
- Youtube: 3D-MPL
- Prototypes of shoes
- Wearable devices
- Tire models
- Toy Figures
- Cushioning parts
- Airtight parts
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||60~75A|
|Tear strength||ASMT: D624-98||47.2KN/m|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||7.9MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.0MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||255.1%|
▌ The difference between F39, F69, F39T and F80
- Color:F39 is white, F69 is black, F39T is transparent,F80 is gum or black color
- Elasticity: F80 > F39 = F69 = F39T
- Tear strength: F80＜F39 = F69 = F39T
- F80 prints can remain soft at low temperatures, others will become hard