Click here to get it for 39 USD/1000g！US ONLY
Click here to download the instruction manual
Click here to download the settings
LITLIQ FX60 resin is a black flexible resin. One of the most significant advantages of FX60 is its fluidity, which allows for faster printing and clearer details. It also maintains its flexibility and elasticity in cold temperatures and has a high printing success rate.
Flexible prints are easily deformed during printing, so they need thicker and denser supports
Do not apply too much force to the prints just after post-curing, it will take several hours for the prints to reach the mechanical properties they should have
- Youtube:The Scalemodeling Channel
- Youtube:The Scalemodeling Channel(Starting at 11:45, grind the flexible parts)
Similar to TPU or rubber
FX60 has a hardness of 60A, the print feels softer than rubber but harder than silicone. It has high elongation at break and good resilience, and can be repeatedly stretched, compressed and bent. Its mechanical properties are similar to TPU and rubber.
The low viscosity of the liquid makes the resin reflow faster, reducing the waiting time before each exposure, thereby increasing the printing speed. At the same time, liquids with good fluidity are less likely to accumulate in the gaps, which makes the details of the prints clearer and sharper, and the prints are easier to clean.
Low temperature resistance
FX60 prints will not become hard and brittle like other resins even in the cold winter, but still maintain a certain degree of flexibility and resilience.
High printing success rate
Soft properties and low colorant concentration allow prints to adhere firmly to the build plate. And FX60 has a high exposure time error tolerance rate, these factors improve the printing success rate.
▌ Cleaning and Post-curing
- Cleaning tools: Soft brush or 2 in 1 Wash Cure Machine or Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Cleaning time: 3mins
- Cleaning solvent: 95% Ethanol or IPA
- Post-curing light source: 385-405nm UV(40W)
- Post-curing time: 4-6mins
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，Nova3d，Peopoly，Phrozen，Epax，Creality，Zortrax, BIQU, QIDI, UNIZ, Flashforge, Voxelab, Longer, Uniformation etc. UV 395-410nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Anycubic，Asiga, Solus series, Miicraft, Kudo3d, Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 385-410nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Mechanical Properties
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||58-62A|
|Tear strength||ASMT: D624-98||12.75KN/m|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||5.2MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.3MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||142%|