If the resin is not used in the 3D printer for more than 1 day, it is recommended to filter the resin with a filter funnel and pour it into an empty container. Do not pour the resin in the resin tank back to the original bottle to avoid contamination of other resins.
F39/F69/F39T flexible resin prints will increase in hardness as the temperature decreases.They become hard and tough prints in an environment of about 5°C, and they won’t be broken even with a hammer! If you want to keep the prints in a flexible state, it is recommended to use them in an environment above 20°C.
If you need prints to remain soft below 20℃, please choose F80 resin.
F39T is a transparent flexible resin with excellent tear strength and elongation at break, and its performance is similar to rubber.
- [ Tear resistance ] Tear Strength: 47.2KN/m. It has better tear strength than other flexible resins, which means that the prints will not be easily torn during use.
- [ High elongation ] Elongation at Break: 255%. This can fully ensure that the prints are not easily broken during repeated bending and stretching.
- [ Soft like rubber ] Shore Hardness:60~75A. The prints is very soft at a temperature above 20°C, but the lower the temperature, the harder it will become.It will become very hard and impact resistant at 5°C.
- [ Comply with RoHS and SVHC(REACH) regulations ] F39T resin is fully compliant with RoHS 2.0 and SVHC (REACH) regulations, proving that the raw materials do not contain more than 200 chemical hazardous substances contained in the regulations.
- [ As toughening agent ] Mixing F69/F39/F39T resin with tough resin such as K/M58/M68/G217 can make the printed parts tougher, more durable, and not brittle for a long time.
- Prototypes of shoes
- Wearable object prototype
- Medical research models
- Cushioning parts
- Airtight parts
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，Nova3d，Peopoly，Phrozen，Epax，Creality，Zortrax, BIQU, QIDI, UNIZ, Flashforge, Voxelab, Longer, Uniformation etc. UV 395-410nm LCD resin 3D printer
All series of Anycubic，Asiga, Solus series, Miicraft, Kudo3d, Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 385-410nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||60~75A|
|Tear strength||ASMT: D624-98||47.2KN/m|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||7.9MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.0MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||255.1%|
▌ The difference between F39, F69,F39T and F80
- Color:F39 is white, F69 is black, F39T is transparent,F80 is gum color
- Elasticity: F80 > F39 = F69 = F39T
- Tear strength: F80＜F39 = F69 = F39T
- F80 prints can remain soft at low temperatures, others will become hard