If the resin is not used in the 3D printer for more than 1 day, it is recommended to filter the resin with a filter funnel and pour it into an empty container. Do not pour the resin in the resin tank back to the original bottle to avoid contamination of other resins.
F39/F69/F39T flexible resin prints will increase in hardness as the temperature decreases.They become hard and tough prints in an environment of about 5°C, and they won’t be broken even with a hammer! If you want to keep the prints in a flexible state, it is recommended to use them in an environment above 20°C.
If you need prints to remain soft below 20℃, please choose F80 resin.
F69 is a black flexible resin.It has excellent tear strength and elongation at break, and the texture is similar to rubber.
- As toughening agent: Mixing F69/F39/F39T resin with tough resin such as K/M58/M68/G217 can make the printed parts tougher, more durable, and not brittle for a long time.
- High elongation
- Easy to print
- Youtube:Azrach Collections
- Youtube:それつくちゃんねる / SoreTsuku
- Youtube: Hobbyist Life
- Youtube: 3D-MPL
- Prototypes of shoes
- Wearable devices
- Cushioning parts
- Airtight parts
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||60~75A|
|Tear strength||ASMT: D624-98||47.2KN/m|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||7.9MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.0MPa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||255.1%|
▌ The difference between F39, F69, F39T and F80
- Color:F39 is white, F69 is black, F39T is transparent,F80 is gum color
- Elasticity: F80 > F39 = F69 = F39T
- Tear strength: F80＜F39 = F69 = F39T
- F80 prints can remain soft at low temperatures, others will become hard