If the resin is not used in the 3D printer for more than 1 day, it is recommended to filter the resin with a filter funnel and pour it into an empty container. Do not pour the resin in the resin tank back to the original bottle to avoid contamination of other resins.
F39/F69/F39T flexible resin prints will harden at low temperatures (below 20°C). It is recommended that the prints be used in an environment above 25℃
If you need prints to remain soft below 20℃, please choose F80 resin.
F69 is a black flexible resin.It has excellent tear strength and elongation at break, and the texture is similar to rubber.
- High elongation
- Tear resistance
- Easy to print
- Prototypes of shoes
- Wearable devices
- Cushioning parts
- Airtight parts
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ User Reviews
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D412-06||7.9MPa|
|Elastic Modulus||ASTM: D412-06||2.0Mpa|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D412-06||255.1%|
▌ The difference between F39, F69, F39T and F80
- Color:F39 is white, F69 is black, F39T is transparent,F80 is gum color
- Elasticity: F80 > F39 = F69 = F39T
- Tear strength: F80＜F39 = F69 = F39T
- F80 prints can remain soft at low temperatures, others will become hard