If the resin is not used in the 3D printer for more than 1 day, it is recommended to filter the resin with a filter funnel and pour it into an empty container. Do not pour the resin in the resin tank back to the original bottle to avoid contamination of other resins.
F80 gum color elastic resin print looks and feels similar to gum.
F80 black elastic resin print has good resilience and can still be soft in cold winter. Its performance is similar to silica gel.
- Good resilience
- Soft touch
- Low temperature resistance
▌ User Reviews
- Dental flexible gingival masks
- Wearable object prototype
▌ Compatible 3D Printer
- All series of Anycubic，Elegoo，nova3d，Longer，QIDI TECH，Phrozen，Epax，Kelant，Wanhao，Creality，UNIZ etc. UV 405nm LCD resin 3D printer
- All series of Moonray，Flashforge，Makex，Shining etc. UV 405nm DLP resin 3D printer
▌ Material Data Sheet
|Shore Hardness||ASTM: D2240-05||50-60A|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM: D638-14||3.8MPa|
|Tear Strength||ASTM: D624-98||9.75KN/m|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM: D638-14||159%|
▌ The difference between F39, F69, F39T and F80
- Color:F39 is white, F69 is black, F39T is transparent,F80 is black/gum color
- Elasticity: F80 > F39 = F69 = F39T
- Tear strength: F80＜F39 = F69 = F39T
- F80 prints can remain soft at low temperatures, others will become hard